Unsolicited Advice 2022 Planner & Journal
A note from creator, Adam J. Kurtz:
"Get it all done with this realistic, hopeful, and refreshingly human weekly planner!
A cult favorite now in its *eleventh* edition. No toxic positivity. No handwriting anxiety over “perfect” pages. We’re all just trying our best here!
Look ahead, set goals, make space, and keep track of all the good, bad, and “uhh????? wait ok fine” that you’ll experience in the new year.
• Dated agenda for January to December 2022
• Weekly spreads, monthly grids, and overviews
• Check-ins, reminders, and introspective activities
• Tiny distractions and nagging encouragement
• Bonus sticker sheets including DIY month tabs
This Jan–Dec dated planner has all the normal stuff, and then a lot of… less normal stuff. I've filled it with tiny reminders, prompts, and silly holidays so there's always something to look forward to. Weekly spreads, monthly calendar grids, check-ins, goals, personal space, and writing prompts provide just enough structure as you do your thing.